Sunday, December 5, 2010

Paradigm Shift: The Palin Matrix


Dr. Al Past, an author friend of mine, best known for his Distant Cousin series of E.T.-like novels, took this photo of a cold front moving into South Texas last February 10. This photo inspired the title of my upcoming book to be named Paradigm Shift: The Palin Matrix. This photo will not be on the actual cover, but a similar one recommended to me by Dr. Past will be used; however, I do not wish to show that one until the actual book and its cover are released soon after the first of the year.

The subtitle of the book is The Progressive Left Strikes Back! Although I mentioned in an earlier description that the book would be at least 600 pages, I may release it in an oversized 7 x 10 format in order to display certain portions of the text in a little more attractive manner. In that case, the page count should be well over 400 pages, at the least. Either way, Paradigm Shift: The Palin Matrix will be a magnum opus of more than 210,000 words, and at least half the content, in one manner or another, will be about Sarah Palin and/or Babygate. The book will open with a timeline of how America developed the consumer culture from 1492 through the current economic disasters of 2010, and will close with a bibliography of books and blogs that cover the pertinent issues. Possibly in a week or so, I shall be ready to post the Table of Contents and/or promotional blurbs for the book. Thank you.

2 comments:

Heidi1 said...

Congratulations, Floyd - it's coming out sooner than I expected! Just because, (but only if time permits), I'd love to hear your thought process in arriving at "The Palin Matrix" phrase. Kind of a peek inside your brain, one could say. I'll be looking very forward to seeing the Table of Contents & promo items. Wishing you blockbuster success with your 20-year effort!

fashionplate said...

I'm so excited. Let us know as soon as possible, so we can preorder your new book!!