Tuesday, May 31, 2011
This post has absolutely nothing to do with the Sixties cult band, Question Mark & the Mysterions; however, it has a lot to do with the blind allegiance of cults. When I was growing up, some of us learned to be true rebels and question all authority. Although I was rarely in trouble as a kid and I have no criminal record, I feel as if I learned a valuable lesson from The Sixties about questioning authority. Most of my heroes to this day are rebels, from Peter Fonda to Bob Dylan to Jimi Hendrix to Dennis Hopper to Doug Sahm, not to mention authors such as Robert Rimmer, Al Franken, and Kurt Vonnegut. Let's not forget the great stand-up rebels, either: Richard Pryor, George Carlin, and Bill Hicks. We should all question everything! What have we got to lose by doing so? These questions concerning The Palin Matrix have been bugging me for a while, some for a very long while. I have been continually shocked that more of the followers of the development of the legendary fraud have not asked themselves these questions. What have they got to lose, other than their specific cult decoder ring? I wrote Paradigm Shift for the express purpose to make the readers think for themselves. Like Dylan said, I am younger than that now. I want my readers to read my opinions, question them, and make up their own minds. All my books are meant to entertain in a nerdy way, but I am not sure many prospective readers perceive that from my promotional blurbs. Here we go. Let the whines of indignant disapproval begin! To repeat, what have you got to lose?
Concerning Babygate in General:
(1) Where is Ruffles and what happened to him?
(2) Why not concentrate on the motive instead of the minute details of the case?
(3) When are you going to get tired of analyzing the same photos over and over?
(4) Okay, so you have proven that Sarah faked a pregnancy; now what?
(5) If you are so protective of the Palin kids, why do you find all the snark about them on the blogs to be acceptable?
(6) Why do we so rarely see the February '08 video of Sarah walking around Juneau?
Concerning Blind Allegiance:
(7) Why have you tolerated Ken Morris' tacky attacks on Joe McGinniss?
(8) Why have you not questioned Morris' relationship with Larry Kudlow?
(9) Why have you not questioned why Morris was involved in the project in the first place?
(10) Why have you tolerated all the snark against Joe McGinniss at Mudflats?
(11) Has it not occurred to you that BA would not be selling so well without the manuscript leak?
(12) Did those of you who read the leaked manuscript not notice the amateur writing style?
(13) Why have you never asked what happened to the original version called Renegade?
(14) Why did the original ghostwriters of Renegade back out of the deal?
(15) Could the e-mails have been published in the book without the previous leak?
(16) Bailey did not bail out of the inner circle until he was publicly thrown under the bus over Troopergate. What kind of repentant Christian is that?
(17) Why was Blind Allegiance released on a Christian imprint?
Concerning The Lies of Sarah Palin:
(18) Why was nothing heard from Geoffrey Dunn about Palin until he began to write articles for The Huffington Post?
(19) Has Dunn had any direct contact with Arianna Huffington?
(20) Did Arianna or one of her minions contact Dunn first, or did he contact them?
(21) When exactly did Dunn decide that he would never question the Babygate story?
(22) Why did Dunn reference Ochoa's Palin puff book and not The Palin Matrix, even though both were self-published and the latter contains far more new information?
(23) Why did Dunn reference Shushannah Walshe, an ex-Fox News employee and the co-author of a pro-Palin book, more than any other source?
(24) Why has Geoffrey Dunn made little effort outside his home town and the Babygate blogs to publicize his book?
(25) Why did Arianna withdraw her support from Dunn just days before the book's release?
(26) Why is Dunn's book little more than 98% regurgitation of known news stories, yet few acknowledge this fact?
(27) Why is at least a third of the page count just a reprint of familiar speeches and stories, yet no one acknowledges this, either?
(28) Do you not see that the great majority of the sales of the book have been directly spawned by its promotion on the Babygate blogs and briefly by Jack Cafferty on CNN?
(29) You can track the actual sales of the book at NovelRank.com. Have any of you actually done this and seen that the Amazon hardcover sales for April and May total only 322?
(30) Have you seen that the book has sold only 192 copies in the U.S. in the Kindle format?
(31) Are you aware that about 90% of all online book sales are through Amazon, and B&N and all the rest total only about 10% of the online sales of most books?
(32) Did you know that B&N ordering only two copies for each store is a standard procedure?
(33) Did you know that any books you see displayed in volume on a prominent table is the result of the publisher paying a sizable price for that display space in the store?
(34) Has it occurred to you that maybe the publisher of The Lies of Sarah Palin never planned from the beginning for this book to be a big seller with a significant marketing push?
(35) Geoffrey Dunn never once claimed that his book would expose proof of Babygate, Troopergate, Dairygate, Housegate, or any other gate. Why did you think that it would?
Concerning the Mainstream Media:
(36) Did you not notice that CNN has been giving a lot of time to The Tea Party since it began?
(37) Do you not realize that Gloria Borger is paid a lot more money at CNN than at PBS?
(38) Have you not noticed how many rabid right-wing pundits have been added to the CNN payroll?
(39) If you thought Kathleen Parker was ever going to tell the truth about Palin, maybe you did not see the special soliloquy she gave about her infamous earlier statement concerning Palin?
(40) Do you not understand why Shushannah Walshe is suddenly the new expert on Palin?
(41) Have you not noticed that Walshe and Scott Conroy are as wet behind the ears as that obnoxious little twerp, Ed Henry?
(42) Did you notice that CNN gave Candy Crowley her own show after she made her appearance on the tarmac in Anchorage AK to view the returning VP loser?
(43) Have you noticed that Joy Behar has wimped out on Babygate discussions countless times since getting her own show on HLN?
(44) Have you not noticed that CNN has gone to hell since Ted Turner was forced out?
(45) Do you really think that Keith Olbermann went to a dinky network with a small audience because he chose to do so?
(46) Do you really think John King is not in the pockets of Palin and any other Republican?
(47) How can you feel that dissing Trump and deleting his candidacy was a smart move, when he could have effectively blocked Sarah's plans for the nomination?
(48) Have you not noticed that Shepard Smith and Carl Cameron at Fox are probably more fair and balanced than John King, Gloria Borger, E. D. Hill, Bill Bennett, and others at CNN?
(49) Why does the vaunted Rachel Maddow never mention Babygate?
(50) Have you noticed that inquisitive hosts happen to be absent the days key guests appear, such as Whoopi not on the episode of The View with Frank Bailey?
Concerning Miscellaneous Bloggers:
(51) How many ways can Laura Novak and Dr. Brad Scharlott analyze the same old photos?
(52) Are Laura Novak and others going to still cling to the Trignostic meme until the inauguration?
(53) What do you really expect to accomplish by proving that Sarah faked a pregnancy, while ignoring all the ramifications, details, and motives?
(54) Exactly why are these bloggers choosing the Trignostic, coward's way out?
(55) If you are writing a book about Babygate, why do you not tell this truth to your readers?
(56) Why do you believe a book will stop the madness in the first place?
(57) Do you believe that your extensively detailed comments on these blogs will change the minds of more than a few voters who might actually read the blogs?
(58) Have you not figured out that the whole political blog phenomenon is little different than the contract jobs of the '80's or the internships of the '90's, working for the corporations for free?
(59) Do you really believe that Dr. Scharlott's Spiral of Silence is anything more than The Blockade I described in an innovative manner in The Palin Matrix?
(60) Why can you not see that all these bloggers and commenters are doing nothing more than preaching to the choir, and the corporations in control could care less?
(61) How exactly is one more detail of Babygate exposed on a blog going to reach the millions of low-information voters who only watch the news on TV?
(62) Why would you trust some new blogger who has recently jumped on the bandwagon after seeing the easy attention he or she can receive from discussing the fake pregnancy?
Concerning the Infamous Devon and Moore:
(63) Why would you trust Mudflats as a key source of anti-Palin truth when IM was not only established much earlier, but Gryphen helped Devon just like Breitbart helped Huffington?
(64) Did you not read the blog establishment dates in Paradigm Shift that clearly show that Shannyn Moore simply jumped on the Palin bandwagon after McCain's announcement?
(65) Are you aware that Shannyn Moore was a beauty contestant, just like Sarah?
(66) Are you aware that without actions taken by Devon and Moore, most of America would not even know who Joe Miller is?
(67) How can you call Jeanne Devon a professional writer after reading the childish attacks on Joe McGinniss posted at Mudflats?
(68) Have you asked yourself exactly why Devon needed to be involved in Blind Allegiance?
(69) Why have Devon and Moore so consistently denigrated the Babygate theorists?
(70) Why have the Mudflats cult members so righteously defended Devon against McGinniss?
Concerning the Mysterious Patrick:
(71) Where is he, really, and why does he have to remain so totally anonymous?
(72) How exactly did he get involved with Audrey's Palin's Deceptions?
(73) Why do we never hear a peep out of Audrey after the demise of her blogging career?
(74) Exactly what expenses are so necessary to run a free blog that Patrick must ask for money?
(75) How much tax-free cash has Patrick actually taken in from his cult followers?
(76) What is the truth behind his ongoing feud with Gryphen?
(77) What is the real reason Regina threw him off of Palingates?
(78) Why does Gryphen repeatedly imply that Patrick is not all aboveboard?
(79) Is Patrick writing a book, and if so, why has he not released it already?
(80) Patrick insists that the upcoming Babygate book he is promoting is not the same as the one by Fred promoted by Gryphen. Is this the whole truth?
(81) If Patrick really is in Germany, why does he care so much about American politics?
(82) Do any or some of the regular commenters at PoliticalGates know Patrick's identity?
(83) Why have none of the right-wingers attacked Patrick to expose his identity?
(84) Why does Patrick insist on suppressing any Babygate theory other than that of Bristol giving birth to Trig in early '08 and Bristol birthing Tripp in December '08?
(85) Does he really have proof of this or is he just scamming us all for some personal reason?
(86) Why does Gryphen insist on allowing Anonymous comments instead of installing Disqus?
(87) Why does he insist on moderating all the comments before posting them?
(88) How can Gryphen claim the high road when he curses in his posts and often goes relentlessly after the Palin kids, sometimes referring to them in an unkind manner?
(89) What happened to the Palin divorce issue?
(90) What happened to the Bristol is pregnant in 2010 issue?
(91) Why does Gryphen rarely report on easily noted issues in his vicinity, such as what is going on with the Palin family members and the compound?
(92) Why does he relentlessly protect the anti-Babygate meme as spewed by Devon and Moore?
(93) How many melting icebergs is it going to take before you see that Gryphen is just in it for his own benefit, and he will continue to string his readers along?
(94) Does Gryphen currently have a job, or is his income now derived completely from IM?
(95) Why is he supporting Ken Morris, who has repeatedly attacked Gryphen's supposed other friend, Joe McGinniss?
(96) What is in Paradigm Shift that Gryphen does not want you to read?
Monday, May 30, 2011
Okay, I give up. I cannot shut up about politics. Here is the new electoral map released after the most recent census, you know, the one after Obama was elected. First of all, notice that eight states have gained electoral votes and six of those are right-wing crazy and only two still have any sanity left. Yeah, I know. You want Florida to be put into the sane group, but that will not be easy unless the Medicare/SS issue opens their eyes this time. This is the same map that Karl Rove has been talking about, and unfortunately, I agree with him on this talking point. President Obama must not only reinforce the voting bloc he developed in '08, but he must overcome this new challenge of increased popular and electoral college votes in six at least moderately large red states. Note also too the major blue states that have lost votes since Obama's juggernaut. He better get busy and fire up some mad, old, white seniors. I'm not holding my breath.
It has been my opinion since the 2008 election that the only reason Jeb Bush is not stirring up old people in Florida is because of the Bush name. I have also felt that Rick Perry ran for an unprecedented third term at least somewhat because the mood of the country did not want another Governor of Texas in The White House. Now that he has held his extended governorship for a while, I think he may be ready to make his move. Unlike Governor Quittypants, he will be running as a three-term governor with executive experience. Have you noticed how Fox News and the other red pundits just love that phrase? They will have nice things to say about Governor Goodhair from the moment he announces his candidacy. When he does, Pawlenty's only lament will be something akin to Holy Sh*t and Governor Q will stomp off the stage in the ultimate pout. Pawlenty cannot beat The Hair and neither can Sarah. He has everything they want: Methodist; check. The look, the height, the hair, and the voice; check. Secessionist crap; check. Heartless toward minorities and poor people; check. Whines about federal funds, then begs for them; check. Mittens will be trying to pin his flip-flops on him. Bachmann Turnip Overripe will be angling for the VP spot before Pawlenty stops crying and spots the competition for the Number Two position.
I like Rick Perry only a little less than George Bush the Shrub, although I like him better than Bush's parents. I actually had a dream a few days ago in which I was at a party. I was sitting back in a comfortable recliner with Barbara Bush sitting on top of me. I tried to be courteous to her by saying that I thought her son had done at least a few good things while he was in the big house, but she was having none of it. I was just another loudmouth liberal pig, as far as she was concerned, and she was going to vehemently refute anything I tried to say to her. Why on earth was she sitting in my lap in a dream? I think it was this whole Texas red politician thingie that has been weighing on my mind so much lately. Or maybe it was just one of our cats sitting on top of me while I slept. Sometimes they consider that a highly regarded perch for a long licking session. The psychologist has promised to get back to me with his dream analysis.
There is no guarantee at this point that Perry will enter the race, but my point is that if he does, his chances of winning both the nomination and the general election are considerable. If Perry surprises me and stays here in Austin, then Michele Bachmann becomes my best friend. She is the only one left who can beat Palin at her own game. Butthead Badhair really disappointed me when he let A. J. Foyt drive that Camaro Convertible Pace Car this weekend. A few weeks ago, I thought he and Bachmann had Palin in a really effective crossfire, but we all sat and watched as he trumped his own electoral chances by cursing in a speech, proving that he had no sense of humor about his laughable self, and chickened out of one of the best car-nut honors on the planet!
I am not yet ruling out Mittens and his flip-flops or the snooze campaign of Pawlenty, but neither one has the attention of their own batbutt crazy constituents. I surely do want to see The Catfight of the Century if Bachmann really has the guts to slap the silly out of Palin. The first thing I want to see Michele do is to officially declare and show up at the New Hampshire debate on June 13 and call Sarah out as the chicken she truly is for not being there! Then I would like to see both of them show up at a later debate and Michele rip The Chicken a new one using her higher level of education, experience, control of the English language, and willingness to face the media.
I said back in early '09 that Sarah has up to an 80% chance at the Republican nomination and up to a 40% chance at winning the Presidency. The first one that could have thrown a monkey wrench with a birth certificate attached into that plan has already benched himself and slunk back to his hotel. The next candidate on the agenda is most certainly Bachmann. I am supporting her all the way, baby, because I do not think she can win either the nomination or the Presidency, but she can sure as hell block Palin. One of the wild card issues we cannot entirely dismiss is if the red movers and shakers are going to sacrifice a weak candidate to the Obama altar this time. I seriously doubt it, but I do not rule out the possibility. The other angle will be if somehow the Dr. Frankie Repubs can shove their way past their own unleashed monster to nominate a sane candidate of the wrong religious persuasion. It's his turn versus the charisma of craziness. There is a Texas thunderstorm on the horizon, and I have mixed feelings about it. Sarah and Rick are pals and both are crazy mean, but at least Rick Perry has a bit more going for him in the brains, education, and experience departments.
Thursday, May 26, 2011
I do not often retract things I have said after thinking the issues through, but this is one of those rare instances in which I cannot remain quiet any longer. I recently told my wife and others that I had no intention of ever writing another word about politics. I tried to save the world and the world did not wish to be saved. This story will not be nearly as explicit as it could be because I am way beyond swatting the hornets' nest just to see what flies back out at me. I did plenty of that many months ago just to learn exactly who the real skunks are, and they did indeed poot their stink pointedly back in my direction. Maybe this will truly be my final political words so I can get back to doing what I do, writing books for people who are truly inquisitive about various subjects. First we shall cut to the chase with a brief opening statement and then follow up with a more detailed history of what has transpired among the so-called anti-Palin bloggers and various factions of the mainstream media over the past three years.
NOBODY with any large number of readers truly wishes to halt the career of The Queen. Each and every one of them places his or her own journalist/pundit/blogger/author career, whatever that goal may be, above all else, including the saving of the world from this monster unleashed by John McCain. As with Babygate itself, the circumstantial evidence supporting this issue is simply overwhelming.
Here are just a few of the many incidents involved in this travesty. Markos Moulitsas pulled the first Babygate story from The Daily Kos soon after it first appeared. Arianna Huffington has been supporting Palin religiously. The only anti-Palin writers allowed on The Huffington Post are also anti-Babygate, and this includes three of the key bloggers and one of the key authors. That same author has referenced the work of Scott Conroy and Shushannah Walshe as much or more than any other source. These two are the authors of a softball Palin book and the latter is a former employee of Fox News. This same Huffington Post author also references three little-known, self-published books, one of which is strongly pro-Palin-for-President, in his book. (The relevance of this will be clarified later in this post.) The reason this author's book is not displayed everywhere is that neither the author nor the publisher is more than minimally supporting it. There is no conspiracy or blackout by Barnes & Noble or Borders or the press. Even Jack Cafferty plugged the book on CNN! Now if you want to ask why they are not promoting it more, now that is a legitimate question. Could it be because it is boring? Every issue in Geoffrey Dunn's exquisitely, perfectly researched book has been compiled from previous journalistic sources. There is not one bit of it that is new material. There is not a single, seriously controversial issue detailed in that book. Anyone who says otherwise is just deliberately obfuscating the truth. Take note that I am not accusing Geoffrey Dunn of anything other than being chicken! Mr. Dunn has not once stated any untruth concerning the content of his book. These untruths emanate from his cultist fans and relentless anti-Palinites. From its public inception many months ago, Geoffrey Dunn has personally been completely honest about the content and purpose of his book. It has been the bloggers and their individual cults who have not. The only thing I would like to know is if the publisher of The Lies of Sarah Palin was expecting Arianna Huffington to provide the support for the book, and did she back out of the deal just days before the book's release, or was the whole project never meant to have much lasting effect on Sarah's career in the first place?
Those of you who are expecting Levi Johnston to tell the whole truth in his upcoming book are just deluding yourselves. The reason is not that you are stupid, or that Levi is, either, but that the prosecution of Levi's mom had the desired effect of shutting up both Levi and his mouthy little sister. None of us should blame Levi (or Mercede) for the result of this sinister plot to keep them quiet. The one part in which I do, however, think Levi has displayed incredible stupidity has been his choice of lawyer and bodyguard. I think if Levi had gotten out of Alaska and released a ghostwritten book the moment he sensed Sarah's betrayal of him in late 2008, things would have been very different. Of course his mom had already been detained by that point. The Palins have never been stupid. They are cunning, and that is precisely what makes them dangerous.
Joe McGinniss is of course quite correct when he says that no book is going to stop the monster. I have been saying the same thing for years, even in my own book. Look at Joe's bibliography; he certainly ought to know! The media stops the monster, then the book tells the whole sordid story of the investigation in detail, usually years after the fact. I have never in my life seen so many otherwise intelligent people act so hardheaded about such a subject! It is as if they will hang onto absolutely anything that could have even the remotest possibility of doing the dirty work for them. Are you hearing me, bloggers? What part don't you understand? How many times do you think you can publish the same damn photos repeatedly and yet never produce a different result? Do you really not know what echo chamber or preaching to the choir means? Has it not occurred to all you babbling, whining, relentlessly repetitive commenters that little has changed in the past three years, yet the cult leaders you so religiously worship keep asking for your money and attention? Are you going to be asking the same questions months or years from now that are seemingly never answered by your cult leaders? How much teasing and brainwashing are you going to take before you wake up and smell the scam?
One of your cult leaders has selected his thesis and presented only evidence that verifies that thesis. Any evidence that might point to a different result is derogatorily ignored. His thesis will not stop the monster. It might slow her down a little, but it will not stop her. The reason lies with the original motive of the Babygate scam. A significant part of the paradigm shift is that the CINO's (Christians In Name Only) do not give a rat's ass if Sarah's teenage daughter had a baby out of wedlock. What do you think this is, The Fifties? Do you really think that this has been the entire reason for the monstrous level of media cover-up? And even if by some wild chance in hell it was, why would a rabidly, relentlessly anonymous lawyer in Frankfurt, West Germany, give a gnat's butt what some ruthless U.S. politician planned to do to The Republican Party that other nutball candidates had already accomplished? The last time I watched Law & Order, it seemed that lawyers already had plenty to do to make themselves rich outside the silly blogosphere. A cult is a cult is a cult, whether we are speaking of Palinbots or Babygators.
Another famous blogger may as well install a stripper pole on his blog because he is one helluva teaser! We must certainly be experiencing global warming because those icebergs dripping down from Alaska seem to consistently melt before they reach the Good Ship Palin! Ask yourself, cult readers, why does the teasing never stop? How many times do you get to ogle the same obnoxious Palin faces and read the same old icebergian malarky before it all just runs together into a puddle? Don't try to tell me that the blog proprietor's relationships with certain anti-Babygate bloggers has nothing to do with this relentless travesty of cult wrangling. They have everything to do with it! You really want to know the truth? Ask yourself why so many issues are never mentioned or followed up on that dubious Alaskan blog. Why are your cultist questions never answered? Why are all the Anonymous comments encouraged and why are they relentlessly moderated? I know many of you have asked this very question of the cult leader and he never responds. Why is that? Obamabots are a cult, too.
One of your favorite bloggers is rich beyond your wildest dreams. Do you know who she is? Do you really think she cares about income inequality or the effect President Palin would have on your financial future? Here is a hint: this blogger cares only about the issues of feminism and political correctness, and the specific methodology she has employed to brainwash you into reading her blog and religiously singing her praises. She could have long ago hired an investigator to uncover Babygate using DNA or some other method and her bank account would hardly have noticed the hiccup. Who takes a twelve-hour journey to frozen Alaska in the middle of winter, doesn't even visit Wasilla while there, and returns twenty-four hours later, all seemingly for the purpose of selling a couple of minimally-sized books to her small cadre of fans?
We are now back at the end of our journey, you and me. To those of you who have read my own blog posts and comments on other blogs these past three years should realize that I have swatted this hornets' nest of bloggers several times before. Stand back while I just blurt it out. My book Paradigm Shift: The Palin Matrix has quite obviously been consistently suppressed by all the above referenced bloggers, journalists, and authors since its release on 1/1/11. None of them wants you to read the material in this book. For those few who have read it, I am sure you have noticed that all of these bloggers were given credit for their efforts and treated professionally throughout Paradigm Shift. Even many of the cultist commenters were mentioned in the opening pages of the book. The Bibliography of Paradigm Shift offers many significant clues to the reality. You can read about the other books, their authors, and the blogs in this bibliography. Any hornet swatting I may have done on my Palin Babyagte blog was deleted in the editing of Paradigm Shift. I took the high road all the way, even while knowing that this road was probably the only lie in the book. I had long ago figured out who the skunks of this scam are, and several months after the release of my extensively detailed story of all the Babygate theories, there is no question whatever that the stink I have been smelling is quite pungent and real. Paradigm Shift is still the only published book that honestly discusses Babygate in detail, and all the cult leaders you have been worshiping do not want you to read it. Have you ever seen one of them say otherwise in a blog post? I rest my case, and I am not even a lawyer.
The cover story is that the Babygate theorists are all wearing tinfoil hats. I know there are plenty of you out there in blogland who are certain there is something truly wrong with this cover story. You have a brain and you can think. The motives of Sarah Palin have been a lot more sinister from their origins than has been publicly presented. You know the story does not add up to the simple case of a mother protecting her daughter or a politician avoiding a minor scandal of gnat's butt proportion. It has been a very convenient and effective cover story from the beginning, folks. Sarah Palin is making a lot of people famous. If she is ever completely knocked off the public stage, all their repetitive blog posts, photo arrays and icebergs will be quickly forgotten. They will return to being the nobodies without a public voice that they were before August 2008. That is the last thing they want to happen, and that in a nutshell is the big secret.
Of course I would like to sell more copies of Paradigm Shift. I would like to sell more copies of my other five books, too. The key to this angle, though, is that I could have spent a lot less years composing a lot less than 212,000 words and have easily sold a lot more books. I have never asked for money on any of my blogs and none of them have ever included advertising. The only fame or income I might possibly derive comes directly from my book royalties. I don't have a team of lawyers, editors, or agents helping me write my books, as do all the other authors critical of Palin. My book is more than fairly priced for its size in all formats. Like Joe McGinness, I am an author with a number of sizable, originally composed books under my keyboard. Unlike most of the Palin books discussed in this post, The Palin Matrix is not packed with reprints of the words of Sarah Palin or other writers. It is completely original material you will not read anywhere else. Many of you have expressed the concept that the truth cannot be suppressed forever. Why are you standing by and letting this happen to the many questions of Babygate?