Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hear Me Roar!


Ladies and gentlemen! Paradigm Shift: The Palin Matrix has been released! Until approximately January 10, 2011, print copies will be available only directly from the publisher. The Kindle version will be released at Amazon in the very near future, and the Nook version will follow several weeks later. At this time, the book can only be ordered from the link below. Be the first to read what will surely be a very controversial new book!

Order Paradigm Shift here.

3 comments:

aview999 said...

Floyd, I'm so excited for you! What perfect timing too, New Years Day! I posted all over HP ... many went into Moderation of course. Maybe they'll show soon though!
Happy New Year!

westcoast77 said...

Just ordered my copy and I can't wait to curl up by the fire and read it. I hope it makes a big splash and wakes up more people to an awareness of the sickness that has gripped the country.

77TA66 said...

Thank you so much, West Coast 77, and I hope you are not disappointed! Thank you, also too, to the others who have already ordered the book. I cannot wait to hear a few comments after people have read it!