Sunday, October 23, 2011
Motivational Babygate Questions
As many of you know, I generally try to stay out of most of the discussions of photo analysis. The analysis of psychological and political motives is much more my area of interest and expertise. Although I have often questioned Gryphen's modes of operation of his blog, particularly with respect to his relationship with certain other Alaskan bloggers, I have rarely questioned the authenticity of his hypotheses or other material, and this is still the case today. If anything, I would prefer to see him lay to waste some of the offenders like Alan Grayson going after Republicans. Alas for me, that does not seem to be Gryphen's style. He seemingly prefers to play nice in spite of the circumstances. I think more aggressive action is called for, but as you know, that seems to usually represent my style.
Yes, this is going to be another post full of more questions than answers, but this is what I do. I want everybody to think before firmly making up your mind about anything. Certain bloggers deliberately and secretly design their sites to control the message, but this isn't one of them. I don't know nothin' about birthin' no babies and neither do you. Until a true insider kicks over the bean pot, spilling truth and scandal all over the Internet, none of us definitively knows the whole truth. The following questions are presented roughly in chronological order, at least as best as I can ascertain, and they all address the motives for the whole stinking mess. Slip on your hip boots and start wading.
1. Why did Chuck Heath move his family from Sandpoint ID to Alaska?
2. Why did Sally Heath shift her religion away from traditional Catholicism soon after the move?
3. How much influence politically did Mark Chryson and Steve Stoll really have over Sarah?
4. Who was the next significant person Sarah told she wanted to be President someday after she mentioned this to her campaign manager in late 1996?
5. How could SP claim to be a simple hockey mom once she had hired a Washington lobbyist to bring funds to the City of Wasilla in 2000?
6. Did Sarah leave her evangelical church in 2002 so that her religious extremism would stay out of the spotlight when she ran for offices outside the limited realm of Wasilla?
7. Did her religious views change or mellow prior to or after this change of church?
8. Is there any doubt that Sarah knew she was being considered for national office by March 2007, after the launch of the Draft Palin blog?
9. Why did Sarah take Bristol with her on the New York City excursion in October 2007?
10. Why did Bristol transfer to West High School in Anchorage in December 2007?
11. Did CBJ tell Sarah that Trig would be born with Down syndrome on 12/4/07?
12. Upon what basis did Dr. Cathy Baldwin-Johnson know this information?
13. Was Sarah's signing of the Safe Haven Bill on February 11, 2008, a coincidence?
14. Why did Sarah specifically in February 2008 tell reporters to squelch the rumor that Bristol was pregnant?
15. If Sarah was pregnant on 2/13/08, why did she prance around Juneau in high-heeled boots on icy sidewalks in Juneau, allowing the whole event to be videotaped?
16. Maybe Sarah had no idea that she was pregnant on 2/13/08, even though she had already been told that someone was carrying a Downs child on 12/4/07?
17. Maybe the fact that she did not know she was pregnant also explains all the airline trips she took in early 2008?
18. If Sarah was still only a hockey mom with no national political ambitions, why was she sitting only five seats over from President Shrub on 2/25/08?
19. Why was she giving a speech to a large audience in Washington the next day?
20. Why did Todd fly back to Alaska during this week of meetings and speeches in Washington days before his six-months-pregnant wife?
21. Why did the Palin organization need a special strategy for any public discussion of Palin's pregnancy, as mentioned in an inter-office e-mail message of 3/4/07?
22. Why did Sarah announce her pregnancy the day after she received a phone call from McCain that he had secured the nomination?
23. Why was Sarah's staff so shocked at her pregnancy announcement?
24. Why did Bristol stop accompanying Sarah and Piper on many flights after this point?
25. Why was the Alaska state security detail released from the responsibility of accompanying Sarah and Todd to Grapevine TX?
26. Why did Todd not mention the soon inevitable birth in his message back to Alaska when Todd and Sarah began their return trip?
27. Why did Sarah and Todd bypass better-equipped hospitals on the way to Wasilla/Palmer?
28. Why did Sarah take her premature newborn to work with her repeatedly?
29. Why did she take a premature newborn to two official Governor events in Anchorage on 5/3/08?
30. Was that traveling baby really born on 4/18/08?
31. Could the photos of a baby in the Palin kitchen from Levi's birthday on 5/3/08 actually have been taken on Sarah's birthday on 2/11/08?
32. Could these photos have actually been taken a year earlier, on 2/11/07 or 5/3/07?
33. How can anyone be certain that these photos are of a premature baby, a Downs baby, an FAS baby, or a normal, healthy baby if you were not actually present when the photos were taken?
34. How do you know exactly when the B&W photo of the baby on the invitation was taken?
35. How do you know for certain the identity of the baby at the baby shower?
36. How do you know the date of the 5/4/08 baby shower is correct?
37. When did Sarah decide to send photos taken at the baby shower to magazines?
38. Did Sarah intentionally see that the magazines received no photos showing the baby's ears?
39. Do you know for certain that the baby photographed with a ruffled ear and published in Blind Allegiance is the same baby as the one at the baby shower?
40. How can you be sure that the baby held by Sarah's parents in the hospital is or is not the same baby as Ruffles?
41. How can you be certain of the date of any photos showing Levi holding a baby?
42. Why is Levi really mixed up in Babygate in the first place?
43. How do you know that Levi's involvement is not just an orchestrated smokescreen for the whole scam?
44. Why are so (relatively) few pictures of Levi, Bristol, Willow, Sarah, Todd, and Trig during the summer of 2008 publicly available?
45. Why was the Babygate story released to the Daily Kos at the end of August 2008 and removed from the site so quickly?
46. Why does the Trig displayed at the 2008 RNC seem so much smaller than the Trig displayed only a month later?
47. Why are this Trig's ears so perfectly round and those of the later Trig are not?
48. Why does everyone on stage at the RNC seem to care about Trig while Sarah does not?
49. Why does the Trig shown at the October debate seem so elevated in size and age?
50. If these two publicly displayed Trigs are different babies, why would the Palin organization take such a risk of exposure of the hoax?
51. If Ruffles is a different Trig from one or both of these, where is he?
52. If there has never been but one Trig, why has Sarah not taken one of the many public and political opportunities to confess that she has simply been protecting her daughter's reputation?
53. What would Sarah have to lose by making such a sympathetic announcement?
54. If Bristol is the mother of the sole Trig, were Sadie Johnston's computer and web pages scrubbed just to delete photos of the Palinbrats' drug and alcohol use?
55. If this was the case, does this not red flag the possibility of FAS?
56. Why were many photos of Sarah in early 2008 removed from the State of Alaska's website, or at least removed from convenient online access?
57. Why were none of these computers or websites scrubbed until after the VP selection?
58. Why was Sherry Johnston arrested at the precise time that she was?
59. Did Bristol's cell phone have any relevance to Sherry's arrest?
60. Why was Levi shut out of The Palin Family soon after Sarah lost the VP election?
61. Why was the official statement of Tripp's birth so difficult to confirm when it occurred?
62. Why did Bristol try to rid herself of Levi's involvement as soon as the baby was born?
63. Why have there been so many questions about the apparent age of Tripp practically since he was born?
64. If the fires in Wasilla had nothing to do with Palin, why were the investigations of them so obviously obfuscated in various ways?
65. If the evangelicals do not care if Sarah publicly sticks her tongue out as if she is practicing for a blow job, why would they care if her daughter got pregnant out of wedlock?
66. If Sarah has probably smoked dope and snorted cocaine, and so most likely has Bristol, why would the evangelicals care very much if Bristol birthed a baby as a teenager?
67. If Sarah has most likely had an affair outside her marriage, and so has Todd, why would the evangelicals care if Bristol had found herself pregnant before marriage, just like her mother and grandmother?
68. If Sarah confessed that she was just being a good parent and protecting her daughter from scandal, why would she not be forgiven as a good Christian mom?
69. Why would the entire mainstream media in all its many formats and ramifications protect such an inconsequential political secret so relentlessly?
70. If by some chance the little girl shown in the photo above had been molested in some manner, would a common result not be for the same person as an adult to view sex as a perpetual weapon to be exploited, rather than as a communication of love?