Saturday, January 1, 2011

Who, Me?


Why would I want to read Paradigm Shift: The Palin Matrix? Maybe I like being naive about the world around me. Maybe I don't want to be the wise owl. Some cat just told me that I need to read Floyd M. Orr's controversial new magnum opus about the fall of the American Empire and how Sarah Palin was the bendy straw that finally broke the democratic process. Paradigm Shift is now available to order directly from the publisher at get Paradigm Shift, Amazon, Kindle, and other e-book formats from Smashwords. Hoot! Hoot!

The e-book variants marketed by Smashwords are available now, but it will probably be several weeks before B&N and other retailers have their e-book variants available. (Smashwords is the direct distributor of several e-book formats to a number of retail outlets other than Amazon.)

6 comments:

aview999 said...

SO USE THIS LINK FLOYD?

http://www.e-tabitha.com/

Sorry i'm confused now.

77TA66 said...

Yes, Aview999, it works when the PB one will not go through the moderation. Most of the readers will click SP"s face after they arrive here and go on to PB, anyway.

aview999 said...

Oh I see! Thanks ... I'll spread this link around! Best wishes with this book Floyd! I love the way it's come out on Jan 1st! You must have PLANNED that eh? Good work!

aview999 said...

Yippee! It went up on the Email thread...off to do others now.

Jesus said...

gay

Jesus said...

I just shit in a plastic bag/